Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Party party on next week!


I have to go. I want to go. I'm freezing here. And I like that I have to go homo for the next week, there's so much to do ! On Tuesday I'm gonna help mom baking for my little brother's Graduating party, on Wednesday is The PartyThursday there's gonna be 95th Independence day in Finland and there's some celebration event at my home town's Ice Rink and I wanna see that what kind of show they are bringing this year (my brother was playing ice hockey player Mikael Granlund on last year's show so I was there watching it). I have some free time on Friday to Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to my baby cousin's Christening party and I am going to be one of her three Godparents :) I'm also gonna see one close friend on Monday, or if we decide to see earlier but I really don't mind if we see on Monday and on Thursday too, because she asked if I'm going to Independence celebration event, I think we're gonna see there maybe.

I'm so exited about the next week at Hämeenlinna, 'cause I've been a little bit more than a little down this week. And I am not even sorry for leaving. 

I'm happy that there's finally snowing and the snow is staying on the ground this time(first snow came on November but it stayed only that one night). People might think that finnish people are always going crazy about the first snow and that they seem like they've never seen snow before. No, in my case, I am every time very happy about snow when it comes! I love snow, but the coldness without it is killing me, it depresses me. Because there's only coldness and very dark. 
This is gonna be like a habit that I go off to HML for more than just for weekends :D I've been now for two nights sleeping with mittens on and I'm wearing my leggings pants, what I use normally at daytime, because I'm just so freezing here! And one night I wore two couples of wool socks.
About spending my free time on Friday and Saturday, I would want to just go see some movies. I am thinking of going to see Breaking dawn pt 2 again, like I haven't seen it couple of times before ::D But if I find some movie so great, I want, or I just go see it twice or more :D I really wasn't fond of Rise of the Guardians when I was only seen posters of it, but when on Tumblr last week and this week too, I would want to see it. 
Few movies I would want to go see for now what are in theaters or coming soon:


  • Nightmare -Painajainen merellä (='Nightmare at sea' Salatut Elämät -movie)
  • Hobbit - Unexpected journey
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Hotel Stransylvania
  • Frankenweenie
  • Looper
  • Astérix et Obélix: Au Service de Sa Majesté
and maybe this too:

  • Imaginaerum (by: Nightwish)
but I can go to see Hobbit when I'm back to Tampere 'cause the premiere is 12.12.2012(hahah, magic date)
OH! I just found that there's real ballet movie coming on next week as well. It is filmed in 1966 and it's Swan Lake ballet. I haven't never seen that before, and I love ballet since I was dancing since I was 6 and ended dancing when I was 15. But since when, I've always loved ballet so much, I've seen opera ballet twice; Sleeping Beauty and Nutcracker. But I just dont' remember when, I was still little girl. I still have my hard-pointed ballet shoes. And I thought they don't cost much but just few weeks back, I heard it from mom how much they actually cost. Mine were over 200€ when they were new. That little surprised me! Well, how couldn't it surprise anyone.

Since I saw this furry vest at first time on Kate in Breaking Dawn pt 2, I fell in love from first sight!(Kate's on left)

And thanks to my close friend Katja, she found vest that was some way alike with this one, now I'm in process to find that :D

Okies, bye then :P ~Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment