Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I love contact lenses




I almost gave this little grin with my mouth when some little girl was staring at me when I walked by wearing my red eye lenses. And that cash girl was hesitant when I looked straight to her eyes. But I'm totally got used to this 'confusing people' -thing.

Yeah, I was at center today just going to leave my winter shoes to shoe smith and I got back home and I forgot that I was about to go buy some fluid for my eye lenses and I went to store what was near to our home, it's kind of mall but not really, there's just two lunch restaurants and couple of other stores with food market; hair store, couple of jewerly stores and some phone store and glass store where I went to buy that fluid. The cash lady started to speak too much about those fluids and I decided just to let her and she offered me some different fluids and I finally got this fluid that was the smallest one and it cost less than other ones, and I got the lense case too and some bag with them. So I wanted to just be sure I got the fluid and case when I got this idea I was talking about; I went back to home and put on my red Volturi eye lenses that I have bought just something like week ago or so. I'm wearing them now when I'm writing this, but soon I have to take them off, I've had them some hours now, my sight is a bit blurry I think because my eyes are getting tired, but I am not absolutely sure about it..
Well, I just went back to center and I remembered that I forgot to return a dvd that I rented yesterday. I watched Disney Pixar's The Brave (was it Disney Pixar's ?). It was awesome movie even that I was a little hesitant about how it's gonna be, but I actually liked it very much.
Wait a sec..*going to remove my contact lenses*
Ok, so. It wasn't so hard. First time I have ever wore contacts was something like two years ago and back then I had green contact lenses. Now I just laugh at myself, because it was so hard to get them on my eyes hahaha! And even the removing process was.... well, I call it torment. *hahaha* And after two years, I didn't got an idea what it was like!
But I think it is just that when you get used to it, it's not that hard anymore, well indeed.
But I feel so proud of myself. I always do if I succeed even in so little case.
This is taken today, when I was wearing them--->

I have been wearing these only twice and I'm in love with them. I also have those other contacts I bought, they are 'Twilight' lenses, those that Cullens have. I haven't tried them yet but maybe on this week, maybe tomorrow when I'm getting my shoes back with new heels, I have walked them to half dead :D
But they are my loved ones.

Ok, I'm going to dye my hair now and going to watch some tv shows, bye!

~Ida~

No comments:

Post a Comment