Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

my will to believe in life has to start again

Okay, movie Monday challenge from last Monday.... and that waass....3rd Dec already. :D
I was about to write it earlier but I had no idea or inspiration.

Okey.. so..Questions were..:

Who is your favorite of deformed creatures with a heart, however, in place? Who's cruel treatment makes you drop a tear?
hmmm.. There's lot of 'monsters' I like, I am somehow always going to their side, instead of others..
My favorite creature that has received bad treatment and avoid from others is Edward Scissorhands. 


┅❖┅

Okayyyyyh, then my personal life newss.
I've spent a week now at home and I've had fun. Lots of it. Fun means:
I saw a guy friend on Monday and I spent about three hours with him at his apartment. We haven't seen each others like.. ..for years I would say. But we have been in touch on internet.. 
I also bought ticket to Rise of the Guardians on Monday before the friend meeting. 
Tuesday I was just at home helping mom to make cakes and stuff to Wednesday. So on Wednesday I was at my brother's school were he graduated from highschool. 
We had quests between 3:00pm - 6:00pm and the last ones came around 6pm and stayed couple of hours and they were friends of my parents, they went to our summer cottage to spend a night. My brother had few friends from 6pm to 1am and all my siblings were together except me., who were hiding in my old room where I have slept all these nights here. Drunk afterparty went well, I drank couple of long drinks with myself as company, once in a while I went to see what's happening at downstairs to get another drink and check out  that the house isn't damaged or anything..
at 1am I watched Snow White and the Huntsman and went to sleep..
ON Thursday I went to movies to see Rise of the Guardians where I bought that ticket. I liked it so much! It was funny and that's what I need to have now, happiness. Building myself back together, trying to keep on going in the middle of mood swings in this roller coaster. 
I've drank couple of long drinks every night since Wednesday, I don't wanna get wasted so much, I don't wanna have hangover, that's why but I want to drink something.
That sounded more stupid than what it sounded like in my head... ...
Friday... umh.. Why I do not remember that... It wad just yesterday!
uuhh... I seriously don't remember what was I doing-- and now it came back.
Second one of the twin brothers had night with his friends, they drank and played games and had sauna time.. Mom wasn't pleased about it today at all.. Today when my parents came home, I was alone and I had to listen mom's nagging about how my brother didn't clean up after and how she have cleaned the house just before Christmas and nag nag... 
I was on computer and my laptop is making me anxious already about being so slow and then there was even some angsty stuff on Tumblr atm, and then there was mom nagging so I was so near to go down, but I shut myself and I was pretending to listen her because I couldn't just take it. Thank Odin, other people showed up soon and mom stopped and she went to make food.
I was fed up about my best friend and I have talked with my mom and sister (both alone with me in different moments), my sister is also moving, which she have done a lot in these years since she moved out from home before me. She moved out at her 19's and ever since she has had few apartments.. So now that she's moving again, mom got that address to that company that is selling apartments in Hämeenlinna and gave it to me so I can keep an eye on it and I have to go to make an application..
It took two days from my best friends to send a text to me and ask my bank account number so she could pay me back the half of that electricity bill what she was owed to me.
But I just said I don't need it anymore. So that's it. She didn't ask about the Justin Bieber ticket that I am owed to her or the TV bills... What evs.
I was about to write about this yesterday or the day before it, but I've been avoiding it, because I want to avoid it. Just for myself, because if I'm down, and then I open up to blog ors, I'm just getting those feeling back and it makes me once again feeling down. 
And now I really need to concentrate my thoughts to positive things. Untill I go back to Tampere. 
I am afrair of going back. Because I've just got back this positivity and it can't come back, not now.
I have still tomorrow to go at my cousin's Christening party and on next Monday I'll see another close friend. I haven't seen her for so long.
So these were all.. I'm going to watch some Supernatural now and off to shower,

~Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment