Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

hanging between sickness and healthiness

Well, hey there.
As it appears in tittle, I'm not healthy nor sick. Yet.
I've been very tired all the time and I just want to sleep. And I don't have appetite of eating anything. I just fell asleep for few minutes in the middle of my floor and before that I was supposed to start writing here.
I was actually meant to write a few days ago but I think this tiredness started on last Saturday.
And I have forgotten the subjects that I was supposed to talk about. ::D ehehe.
But yeah,.. If I'm getting sick, I wanna write one post before that. Hopefully this is readable and doesn't sound confusing (because I'm feeling a little bit confused by now). Wait a second. Now I remember one subject what I was about to write.


I dyied my hair on last Thursday
I had to spend more money for those color stocks than never before because I had problems. I had a little bit my own color showing under the blond color so I decided it would be great time to dye it.
I already bought the color stock on Wednesday from store and I wanted to take a shade lighter than last time.

I dyied with L´oreal Préférence 'Helsinki' first, but it didn't hide my own color as well as I wanted so I took a trip to store to buy a new one that would possibly hide it better. And what did I do! I took a whole new different color from Schwarzkopf. Live Color XXL 00A Absolute blonde and  I swear it wasn't first so good idea! The directive said something that "you might have some orange and yellow shades in your hair while the color is affecting but it fades away". Well, hell NO it didn't fade away! When I was washing my hair it looked like Aurora's hair color from the Sleeping Beauty, not in the movie but in some pictures where people colors it waaay too bright in my opinion. OK, not that yellow but near of it.  I didn't took a picture of my hair in this part 'cause it was so ugly.. And I don't like it if it's about to have blond hair, or I think it doesn't fit on me. It has to be more golden but not yellow. I went to back to the store, but not to the same where I bought last ones. Idk, those stores what are near to my home are big and have lots of cash employees but, I think sometimes that it's a little embarrassing to get same stuff from same place if your hair dying has gone wrong. I'm insecure about that. ▪___▪
So I went to another store and then I bought a shade lighter than last one from  L´oreal this time. And I find these L´oreal Préference color names little funny 'cause first one was Helsinki and now I took one named Stockholm. hih~

uhh.. so, I finally uploaded my new pictures of me what I took last Friday(or Saturday I don't remember ::D) and I show one of them and that I can show how my hair dying ended. It went better than I expected.
Left to right, there is my hair before and after(not in the same day)
 


I knowww, my green end faded awaayyy ;;___;; But I have that shock color yet enough to dye then back but I can't now, I'm too lazy. I saw my mom and dad on Friday when I went to see them to my hometown but they just left from work where I was supposed to go see them. They were at my sister's to get her dog Manu(I love Manu, he's like the cutest little miracle ever♥) and when I called mom, she invited me to go to our summer cottage where I can see Manu too but I was planned to watch Steve & Tony's Love Story (yeah The Avengers, yes ;;D my BFF described it like that) with my BFF and her little sister but I really wanted to see mom so I drove to cottage. And when mom saw my hair, she said instantly that I decided to have more like her color. Them I really realized that hahah yes, we have almost the same color shade with mom..! (Well, I don't know is it cool or not)
I don't care if that new shade is too lighty for me, because it's not, I have always heard from others when I was saying them that I would like to dye my hair blond. I have always, like always since I was 7 or something, wanted to have blond hair even for a little while and all because of that I adored my Barbie dolls' blond hair. And I've always been that one who's the only one with red hair(bladder, bladder..). But I don't have that kind of stupid reason that Barbie's blond hair anymore it's something else ;D

I'm have a little bit sore throat and every time I swallow it hurts, and because of that I've drank so many cups of hot mixed homemade juice that I can't even remember how many today. I'm also feeling that my temperature is not normal, my forehead is warm but my toes are cold, but I'm feeling quite normal but my head hurts, it's not the normal headache you know.. It's that when you have fever. Or something. I'm bad at explaining anything.. But I can't be sure do I have higher temperature than normal because I don't have thermometer here. That sucks, because I always want to check it when I feel even a little bit not normal.
I should probably stop for now 'cause obviously I'm not feeling very healthy. But I don't.




I have to let out this one thing.. One friend of mine was just sick and it's so funny if I get sick now, just after her.. We don't even live near to each other. I've been drawing lately more thank usually. Usually I don't draw three or four per week. But yeah, I first drew Loki, then some days later Thor and that I drew for Katja who was sick. And no long after I again had idea to draw Elphaba Thropp the Wicked Witch of the West (from The Wizard of Oz if you know that). And that's not it yet; I colored Elphaba with my photoshop on computer and then Thor. And because my BFF's little sister had birthday last week, I drew Lady Gaga for her with watercolors. I might take Loki as my next coloring project, it looks so lonely when every other drawing is colored.
 

This was all for now ♥☮ ~Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment